Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Buh-Bye, Billy...


For months I have felt comfort in my misery knowing that my friend Billz was miserable in his own little space behind a computer. But now, he's leaving me. Friday is his last day at work, and come Tuesday he will embark on a new career to achieve bigger and better things. I'm not quite sure what I'll do with out my daily dosage of Billy nonsense. It has seen me through some dark, mind numbing days at work. Soon he will have no time for meaningless banter with me.

This means I'll have no more emails likes this one:
Ummmmm Sue, i'd like to tell you that the apple ipod shuffle was a bad
investment, that the hours i poured over it , getting the songs in the
right order was all just a worthless endeavor....I'd like to tell you that
the sound quality suckd, and even at maximum volume you could barely hear
anything..... that the music comes through grainy and skips alot .......i'd
like to tell you that the size of the ipod is so impractical that i might
as well shove a boombox in my pocket......i'd like to tell you all of these
things....but .....I CANT B/C I LOVE IT AND I HAVE IT IN MY POCKET RIGHT
NOW JAMMING OUT TO LUDACRIS....OH YEAH MAN, I'M COMING FOR THAT NUMBER ONE
SPOT, SCHEME, SCHEME, PLOT , PLOT, I'M COMING FOR THAT NO. 1
SPOT.....YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

yes, no more African Jokes..no more referring to me as "Spooze, Soobee, Spoozie, Jason James, Jason Jim, Bro, etc"

Wait...WHY AM I WHINING???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww, ......i'll miss it too Spoozee, ......Most gratifying experience....Learning the proper usage of Your & You're .......Hopefully i'll have email at the State but until then..........I'M GONNA JAM OUT TO MY NEW APPLE IPOD SHUFFLE....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUBBA SPARXXX IN THE HEEZY!!!!!!!!!!! ...OH YEAH I WAS STEVE....HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anonymous said...

what is ludacris