Thursday, June 23, 2005

Well, Sg did it...

1. Does all bottled water taste the same to you?
Yes, exactly the same. The only thing bottle water tastes different than is tap water. But, I see no difference in brands

2. Do you wear shoes when you hang around the house or do you barefoot it?
I used to wear shoes in the house because I was too lazy to take them off. But now, I feel like I'm not truly home unless my shoes are off.

3. If money was no object, where would you go out to eat tonight?
Hmm...that's a great question, but there are not very many high class restaraunts here in OKC, so I'd say...I'd use the money for the meal and go shopping. That's less fattening!

4. List all the things on your bathroom counter without looking...
Blow dryer, curling iron, soft soap, brush, soap dish (with no soap) toothbrush holder, oral b toothbrush, crest whitening toothpaste, scope.

5. Turn around and look behind you, what do you see?
a blank wall (exciting!)

6. What's worse, a booger hanging out of your nose or a piece of spinach in your teeth?
a boogar. i don't know why boogars are so embarrassing. I mean, everyone has them...but i'd die of embarrassment if I knew one was hanging out and I was carrying on a conversation. although I've carried on conversations with people with boogars hanging out, and I just didn't have the heart to tell them.

7. If you could invent a new flavor of soda what would it be?
Mango Zest


8. What's the first section you usually go to when you go to Wal-Mart?
Fruit


9. When is the last time you had a haircut?
over a year ago when that dark warrior, sheryl "trimmed" my hair to my ears...and crooked to boot!


10. What kind of shampoo is in your shower right now?
vive, but i hate it. it's drying my hair. any suggestions?


11. How fast can you type on the keyboard?
very very very fast

12. What time is it?
8:27am

13. What time do you wish it was?
4:45 pm (when I leave work)

14. Did you get enough sleep last night?
I slept okay, but I'm a tosser and a turner. that's for sure!


15. What's the worst fashion trend going on right now in your opinion?
those massive purses with huge sequence all over it. horrid.


16. Who is your favorite family member?
my uncle reji in india, he's the coolest guy in kerala


17. If there were no exotic species laws, what kind of pet would you get?
i'm scared of exotic species...


18. If applicable, what video games do you play?
i suck at video games

19. What's your favorite color?
pink


20. What's your GPA?
4.0....ahahah

21. What do you wish it was?
no need to wish


22. If you could do anything you wanted to today what would it be?
GET MARRIED!

23. Can you lick your elbow?
no, but someone should...they're dry.


24. Can you put your leg behind your head?
i can barely bend down to pick something up...much less this!

25. Do you crack your knuckles?
constantly


26. Favorite Brand of Chapstick?
no chapstick, i prefer dried, cracked lips.

27. Least favorite food:
pavaka.

28. Bubble baths or showers?
showers.

31. Are you allergic to anything?
my ears are allergic to non-gold and non-silver earrings.

32. Are you an upfront person?
not really.

33. Have you ever flashed anyone?
hell no

34. Besides your doctor, has anyone seen you naked?
over my dead body


35. What kind of gum is your favorite?
altoids sour green apple

36. Favorite symbol to use on myspace:
no clue what that is.

37. Favorite Band:
u2


38. Had sex:
what's that?


39. Favorite Ice-cream?
german chocolate


40. Height
5'2"

41. Like being random:
i don't like it, but i am.

1 comment:

suitablegirl said...

yay! someone else did this meme (the chain is unbroken). ;)

i didn't even know you read me. :)