Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My 2 cents on THE verdict...

Well, I guess I can't avoid the topic of the past two days. So, I'll address it...get it over with...and move on. Michael Jackson. I see the video clips of the little, super-talented boy, and I wonder...WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO HIM?!? Is this really the price of fame? Why can some people adjust to being in the spotlight...while others can't? It's perplexing.

Do I think he did it? I'm not a judge. The truth is, we'll never know. If he did, I feel sorry for the boy, who has obviously gone through so much in his life....first, cancer, then having a weird mother, and finally to be molested at the hands of the king of pop. If he didn't do it, I feel sorry for him. He's already misunderstood and has issues...and this will only push him further into that weird chasm where he dwells. Do I put it past him? No. He does weird, unacceptable things. So it definitely wouldn't surprise me.

I think Michael is screaming for help. And I seriously wish, he would get it...for the sake of his children. His money ensures that those kids will never be taken from him...and God knows, if he wants more he can have some made. But, what will be their future? Who will teach them what "normal" is?

All I can say is, I hope Michael finds peace and love some day...because it's so obvious that he is a man that struggles to find that in all the wrong places

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaah yizzay, King of Pop is free, i can nowz get down to his funky soundz!!! Big ups to the defense for keepin' it real and scandaliscious!!!! I just want to give it up to my homie Germaine, misunderstood dont mean mis-REPREZENT!!!!!!!.... Anywayz, i just like to holla at my boy Michael, when you comin' to O-Town Baby??? Awwwiight, i'm fleein the scene cuz my draws are green, BOI