Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My big head...

I don't have a big ahead about myself regarding the more obvious things people have big heads about. For instance, I don't think I'm a diva, hottie, babe, etc, etc. In fact, I hate the fact that I have curly hair, my upper lip is too thin, I have sweaty hands..okok, and feet too, I have non-functioning beauty marks on my face, I'm a dwarf, and above all, I'm fluffy. The only physical attribute that I appreciate is the third from the last eyelash of my left eye. It curls rather nicely. I also don't have a big head about my smarts. I'm mathematically retarded, geographically challenged, and scientifically stupid. The only thing I can do and do well is read, find symbolism, and bs essays. I certainly don't have a big head about my fashion sense either. My clothes are meant for a 3rd grade teacher of a private school, and I have enough sweaters to keep all of Alaska warm. So, as you can see, I have little to have a big head about....except, my cooking. I have a huge head when it comes to cooking...especially my brownies. I'm a diva in the kitchen...a cooking phenom of sorts. My mom rolls her eyes when I go on and on about my skills. I know she does this because she's merely jealous. My cousin Lisa will probably also be sipping on hatorade when she reads this, but she just can't get over the fact that when we were 7, my older cousins judged our fruit salad contest and I won EVERY time. She says that it's cuz they liked me better, which they did, but that has nothing to do with the fact that I had a more creative fruit salad. For her defense, she will bring up the fact that about 10 years ago, I made a pan-fried steak, which caused her to dislocate her jaw when she ate it. This too is false. Lisa is what you call a bit of an exaggerator. The fact of the matter is, my recipes are delightfully delicious...eating my cooking is like a treat for your mouth...and I make the best dern brownies on this side of the Mississippi. A girl's gotta have a big head about something...might as well be this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've even tasted your food and i must say that i agree....you make some deeeeleeecious food :)

but one thing i will disagree is....you should have a HUGE head cause u are one hot chic :)

Anonymous said...

poo,1) i'm with suji. ur a hottie. 2) the other day i was thinkin about that cake you made while a few of us came over. the cake with the jello liquid was poured in...and it was topped off with whipped cream...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy in my tummy!!!!!! =D

Anonymous said...

I'll have you know my jaw pops daily as a reminder of that fateful day i ate that jerkey you called steak.