Friday, October 28, 2005

don't push me cuz i'm close to the edge....

malediction \mal-uh-DIK-shun\, noun:
A curse or execration.

Sentence: Some people believe strongly in the power of a malediction, however I believe that if one is saved by the blood of Jesus, no malediction can come upon him.

It's Friday. Can I getta...Hallelujah? It's been a long, arduous week...and in 45 minutes, it will be all over!! I spent $110 on my window that the idiots broke today. (Just how I wanted to spend a chunk of my paycheck today.) Bleh...anyhoo, it's your favorite time and mine...SHOUTOUZ.

to SunuK who has prayer meeting at her house this weekend. We all know how moms get when hosting prayer meetings. it is THE social event of the year to them, which only means one thing....they get their Hanes Her Way all twisted about any and everything and you will have hell to pay!

to Billy TS who said the funniest comment of the week this week. I mentioned that I was going to stop by his house and he said, "very well. Garnett (their dog) will greet you at the door and guide you into the viewing area." maybe it's just me, but I thought that was friggin hilarious.

to my first event planning gig scheduled for December. Baby Shower madness shall begin!

to People Magazine for making my 30 minutes on the treadmill virtually painless.

to my maternal unit...for FINALLY breaking down and agreeing to go new TV shopping TODAY!! no more watching abnormally wide green people!!!

To this weekend's time change...Fall backwards!...more sleep!!!

To DM & SM from talking me down from the edge of insanity this week. You'll have 1.5 days of me not whining before we're on to a new week. =/

No comments: