Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Neewollah!

immolate \IM-uh-layt\, transitive verb:
1. To sacrifice; to offer in sacrifice; to kill as a sacrificial victim.
2. To kill or destroy, often by fire.

Sentence: On Halloween, the evil lurk in order to capture a pure soul who they can immolate for Satan.

Ahh, yes...it's Halloween...and a dreary, foggy, rainy, cold day in OKC...how perfect! How can a holiday that is so fun be considered so evil. It's not fair, I tell you. This is the one day a year that you can wear pajamas and curlers to work and be considered cute and acceptable! I guess I will be staying at home to pass out candy to the varmants today. I better see some cute costumes or I'm going to give out coal. Oh wait...that's Christmas. The Illustrious Finuji asked me what she should say to trick-or-treaters when they come to her door saying "trick or treat." I told her that the customary response is "smell my feet." But she didn't buy that. Wouldn't it have been funny if she had??? Buahahah!

Anyhoo...on to my subject for the day. People who PR their flogs. I really have no problem with the fact that people want to gain more readership. It's cool to use various venues to advertise blogs. I, myself have done some PR work for my friends blogs. However, here's what I think is HILARIOUS. I know a certain someone...who shall remain nameless...who used to dawg on bloggers. I mean, at one point in time, it was far beyond him/her to become a member of the blogosphere. But now? Not only does he/she blog daily, PR his/her blog site, but he/she is also a CC!!! For those of you who don't know what a CC is...it's a individual who counts comments, or a comment counter!!! Now THAT makes me laugh. I just 4 words for this individual...I TOLD YOU SO! Blogs are addictive...writing and reading them! It's just interesting to know what's going on all around the blogosphere and capture small glimpses into the lives of random strangers! Bloggers aren't nerds!...we're just folks with things to say...who enjoy the limelight once in a while. ;)

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

i think i may know this mysterious blogger of whom you speak!!:) happy halloween!