Thursday, October 27, 2005

Well guys, suddenly dictionary.com is no longer available. Tragedy, I know. If the website is up and running later, I will post a word for the day. I sat watching a re-run of Lost last night on my jacked up TV. I should rephrase that entire sentence. I sat LISTENING to a re-run of Lost last night cuz of my jacked up TV. I figured since it was a re-run, I'd stay at home instead of watching at the home of my good friend and neighbor, the Illustrious Finuji. I realized that Lost is my entire reason to live on Wednesday nights. Sad, yet true. So, without it, I was pushed into a deep, contemplative chasm of depression. It's just been that kind of week. At this very moment, I feel like I'm at Ferrara's Bakery (in Little Italy in NYC) standing in front of glass counters filled with cream-filled pastries, deep, dark chocolates and milk,creamy ones too, tarts, and truffles. Yep, so many options, but all I really want is Johnny Carino's chocolate cake...something so easy and so not accessible because they dont have JC's in NYC!! Does that make any sense? Probably not because no one knows what is in my head but me. I guess what I'm saying is that right now I'm in a point in life, where I have certain options...none of which seem too appealing to me. All I want is something seemingly simple...yet so difficult to obtain. *sigh*

I just got tickets to see a Ballet..."Dracula's Revenge." This is one of the perks of working with the BC...when no one wants tickets they go to whoever does. Not that the OKC Ballet is something to get so excited about...but hey, it's excitement for me. I decided that I would share my good fortune with my friends who are moms. I figured they could use a little 2-hour escape from reality just as badly as I could. Plus, the times I get to hang out with them are few and far between. This due to the fact that they have lives, and little varmants that rely on them...and I have...well, I have...yah, so I don't have anything but the decision of what baked good to eat from where. So,...hopefully they can all come and we can take a fabulous upshot and a good time will be had by all. =)

No comments: