Monday, October 03, 2005

Escape from the daily grind on the horizon...

effulgence \i-FUL-juhn(t)s\, noun:
The state of being bright and radiant; splendor; brilliance.

Sentence: I have missed the effulgence of the morning because I woke up an hour late, arrived at the office to see that the coffee pot spilled over, and discovered I accidently deleted the rolodex on my computer.

Good Monday to you all. The sentence above shows you how my Monday began, however I do not intend to let it carry on this way. No, this is a much anticipated Monday. New opportunities are on the horizon, and I'm going to "carpe diem." Not to mention...just 4 more days till my trip to my favorite city on the planet! I've obviously got reasons to be excited.

I have an interview today!! I've been waiting for this opportunity to open up for six long years! It's to work within the department of my dream....CREATIVE SERVICES! Doesn't that just sound fun?? So, if you're reading this...please say a prayer for me today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really hope and pray that you get that job sue!