Friday, October 07, 2005

SHIZOUT OUTS...(blognapped from SunuK)

ok folks...
i'm in less of a grumpy mood. i figure why stress about crap you can't control? That being said...i'm so inspired by sunuk's Friday shoutouts...that i decided to make my own Friday shoutouts. snuk, sorry for thieving your idea of sheer brilliance!

let the shoutouts proceed....

#1 to SunuK for coming up with this unbelievably great idea and for making me laugh each and every single day with her antics on her blog. long live proudy!

#2 to my new pink purse given to me by my good friend and neighbor the illustrious finuji! i think i'm in love with it!

#3 to getting off of work early for two days in a row!

#4 to Gabe and Abbie for singing me the best Happy Birthday Sue Aunty I've heard in my entire life.

#5 to turning 31 and realizing that whether it sucks or not...that's what I am so I just gotta get on with it...I've got 365 days to do something magnificent before I turn 32 and realize 31 was a total wash.

#6 to the flog girls who will be meeting tomorrow night despite the chaos caused by commenters.

#7 to my CCL for using the world wide web to bafoon the hell out of me. January 27/28th isn't too far away...and it'll be my turn!

#8 to the University of Texas at Austin...Crush OU, please!!!!! (I have no loyalty)

#9 to dictionary.com for teaching me great words this week..."onus, sempiternal,inchoate,beneficience,

#10 to the creators of Lost...I would be lost with out you!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

ooooh i am soo into lost now too!! we should discuss those conspiracy theories!!:)