Monday, October 17, 2005

Following Scorpsy's lead...

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1). Have a family
2). Write full time
3). Travel to every continent
4). Be the ideal weight for my height
5). travel the world extensively.
6). By an old home and renovate it
7). Bring at least one person to know Christ

7 things I can do:

1). make bead bracelets
2). bake brownies
3). make homemade salsa
4). Speak Ong language fluently
5). watch random people and create interesting stories
6). get ready in 7 minutes flat
7). be funny if necessary

7 things I cannot do:
1). sing.
2). socialize in a crowd of strangers
3). stay awake while driving home from work
4). watch a full episode of desperate housewives
5). hang out alone
6). calle married people unless truly necessary
7). let my nails grow

7 things that attract me to another person:

1). eyes
2). good smile
3). sense of humor
4). good conversationalist
5). deep thinker
6). avid reader
7). humility

7 things that I say most often:

1). so what else
2). what the
3). about done?
4). well, alrighty
5). dern
6). hey kid
7). later

7 People I want to do this:
1). CCL
2). Flog girls (those that remain...)
3). Mattie
4). Dains
5). Billy
6). Alex
7). Sunu K

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

like i said, im on it, im on it!!:)