Thursday, April 27, 2006

Because I have no energy to write a real post...

1. What does your MySpace headline mean?:
Mousse's mom...John set up my myspace...and i think the meaning is obvious.

2. Elaborate on your default photo:
it's me trying to be photogenic in my car

3. What's your middle name[s]?
Abraham

5. What EXACTLY are you wearing right now?:
slacks, shirt, sweater...

6. What is your current problem?
accepting a very cruel reality

7. What do you love most?
the people God has placed in my life

8. What makes you most happy?
sunny days

9. Are you musically inclined?
heck yah, i play the tamborine, which seems to be missing from the church, by the way. is there a reason for that?!?

10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?
i'd be smarter in my younger days

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day?
my mousse...just to know what she thinks and feels

12. Ever have a near death experience?
yah, in junior high. this chick brought a gun to school and she was standing right behind me.

13. Name an obvious quality you have?
i'm a pretty dern good shower thrower

14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
i will praise you in the storm

15. Who did you cut and paste this from?:
suja

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you:
this girl named michelle that i knew in h.s....she wore braces for over 10 years. i wonder if she still has them now.

17. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property:
nope

18. Have you ever been in a fight?
a few...i'm not proud of...but all fights have long since been resovled.

19. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
yeah...people laughed.. why? they must be jealous

20. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
eyes

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
lowfat caramel frappucino

22. Do you have a crush on anybody from your Top 8?
no, half of em' are related!

23. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
no i was prayin' out demons in mexico

24.Has anyone ever said u looked like a celebrity?
yep...nicole richie...oddly enough.

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
yah, i love that's so raven

26. Did you have braces?
yep for a while

27. Are you comfortable with your height?
i am until i'm around my freakishly tall cousins

29. Do you speak any other languages?
yah, malayalam..FLUENTLY

30. Whats your favorite smell?
brownies baking!

3 comments:

Soulsysta said...

mmmm...brownies baking. me to me too - on so many counts.

I can't believe you went to high school with a gun totin kid...you mustve been terrified. Crap, i am just thinking about it.

cookiemonsta said...

oh my.. someone brought a gun to your school? That's scary!

I am going to make you my bridesmaid so that i can have a pretty shower ;)

mmm brownies...

kovoor36 said...

(i love thats so raven too!! this is a secret!!)