Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Happy Early Birthday, Etha!


Happy early Birthday to my boy, Ethan! Doesn't he look EXCITED in this pic? He turns thwee this Saturday. Since I'll be flying the friendly skies that day, I thought I'd post an early shoutout. Ethan and his baby sistah have birthdays just 2 weeks apart, so mom, CCL threw them a party together this past weekend. These kids are all my cousins' kids in Dallas. I guess I'll be spending more time with this gang if I get to move. Right now, they only know me as "Susan Aunty in Oklahoma who wrote that book." I can't believe the three in the back (Becky, Rea, and David) have grown so much! It wasn't that long ago when they were tiny tots like the ones in the front (Elisa, Ethan, Kristie Ann, Ruthie, and Hannah). Kids grow up way too fast, that's all I've got to say.


I'm the crazy aunt who comes up with nicknames for my nephews and nieces..so, I've officially dubbed baby Lauren...Lola....(short for lauren love) I love it! This is Lola attempting to blow out the candle of her very first birthday cupcake! I wish her hand wasn't blocking her chubby wubby cheeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww =) happy birthday to little ethan!! and i love the nickname "lola"...too cute

cookiemonsta said...

mm cupcakes!

kovoor36 said...

lola is a great name!! wonderful pix!!:) happy bday to the cuties!!:)