Tuesday, April 04, 2006

True or False?...

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY

I am a cuddler - false ~ i'm too jumpy
I am a morning person - True
I am a perfectionist - False~only about dumb things like crafts
I am an only child - False
I am Catholic - False
I am currently in my pajamas -False
I am single: True
I am currently suffering from a broken heart - False
I am okay at styling other people's hair - True
I am left handed - False
I am addicted to my myspace - False
I am online 24/7, even as an away message - False
I am very shy around the opposite gender at first - True
I bite my nails - True
I can be paranoid at times - True
I currently regret something that I have said or done- True
When I get mad I curse frequently - False~just when i'm around the DC's
I get mad frequently -False
I don't like anyone - False
I enjoy country music- False
I enjoy jazz music - True
I enjoy smoothies -False
I enjoy talking on the phone - True
I have/had a hard time paying attention at school -True
I have a lot to learn - True
I have a pet - True
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal - False
I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person - True
I have all my grandparents - False
I have at least one sibling - True
I have been told that I am smart - False
I have broken a bone - True, my butt bone, but no one believes me
I have Caller I.D. on my phone - True
I have changed a diaper - True
I have changed a lot over the past year - False
I have done something illegal -True
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color - False
I have had major/minor surgery - True
I have killed another person - False
I have had my hair cut/colored within the last week - False
I have had the cops called on me - False
I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn't - True, not by choice

2 comments:

cookiemonsta said...

omg.. sue.. i broke my tailbone too.. well all the time my brother kicked the chair from underneath me had to do the damage..
no one believe me either.

kovoor36 said...

interesting..... i miss you sue! on the flog daily!