Thursday, April 06, 2006

Goodness gracious GREAT balls of icecream!

Behold the pecan icecream ball....yes, this is an actual ball of icecream...approximately the size of a child's head. Julie and I met for lunch today at quaint little cafe called Cheevers. Per JT's request, we tried this icecream ball for dessert. Our eyes bugged out as the waiter lay this bad boy on the table, saying "Good Luck." I would like to report that it was incredibly delicious and that me and Julez could hardly keep our spoons out of it...but the whole ball was covered in curried pecans. It was a very odd mix of tastes...however, the inside of the ball was delightfully d-to-the-licious. But there was no way that the two of us could have possibly finished it.

Little did I know that, Miss Julie works approximately 5 minutes away from me. So now, that means Billy AND Julie are both my work neighbors. Maybe I won't have to spend so many lunches alone in my car anymore! One of these days I hope Billy will get brave enough to venture out of his building to experience the world outside of it...also known as the ghetto. He says that day will be Monday...we shall see.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEEAAAAAHHHHHHH MONDAY!!!!!!! LUNCHTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!!!!

happy roy said...

i love pecans so that sounds like pure bliss to me! sadly the closest i'll get to is working on a trial for my moot court class known as the "cheevers trial" for monday. *sigh*

btw, i haven't seen/heard anything monkey related since that link last week.

Soulsysta said...

*salivating*

alright guys, if this was a ploy to get the diabetic into a jonesin fit for chocolate - job well done you monkeys ;)

glad you guys had a good time.

hey lady - thanks for the piece of self. i loved it. talk about being crazy talented and stylish!

cookiemonsta said...

oooh yum!

kovoor36 said...

that looks sooo freaking yummy! yay for more work neighbors!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

I see you found the site meter. OOOooo you stalker!