Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I debated on whether or not I should write this post because I don't want to get everyone's hopes up for me. But, so many of you have been asking me about the job hunt situation, so I thought I'd go ahead and share my bit of good news.

I got a call yesterday from a company in Texas...not the one I talked about in earlier posts...but a different one...anyway, they called me in for an interview...THIS Friday! I'm really excited. Although I know that it's a shot in the dark, I'm just elated that I have an actual opportunity to meet with someone. In the 4 years that I've been earnestly looking, I haven't had any out-of-state interviews, so I'm thrilled about this potential.

It just strikes me as funny that CCL is moving and I might be moving to the place she's leaving. How weird would that be. I have a lot of decisions to weigh out and consider, however I'm quite at peace about everything because I know that it's all in God's hands. All I can do is my best...and God's gotta do the rest. (I swear I didn't mean for that to rhyme!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAY, Poo!!! =) I'm thinking happy thoughts for you and hoping for the best!!

cookiemonsta said...

good luck w/ it sue.. I'll say a prayer for you :)

happy roy said...

sue, that's awesome! im so glad you didn't get discouraged and give up. i hope it goes well!

Anonymous said...

sue that's sooo awesome!!! i've been praying for you all week and i'm soo glad GOD is opening this door in your life :) i'll continue to pray that everything will work out in HIS perfect time :)

Soulsysta said...

yay! i'm praying for you as i type suse - good luck honey. your turn, is around the corner.

kovoor36 said...

is this another interview?? casue then you really are on fire!