Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I got several complaints y'day about not having a new post y'day...but compared to last week, this week has been a dry one for blog posts. I talked to Sunu last night in Banglore. Sonia 3-way'd us...It was tres cool and crystal clear. So far, she's so good. She was supposed to meet the people she's going to be working with yesterday...so I guess we'll just have to call her later this week for an update. ;)

Due to the fact that I've got nothing to report today...I had to resort to a Blog Quiz...=/

Cheese Pizza

Traditional and comforting.
You focus on living a quality life.
You're not easily impressed with novelty.
Yet, you easily impress others.

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

cheese pizza? this is the best quiz you could find?? hehe:)

Anonymous said...

i got ur msg last night. sorry i have class in the evenings. plus belle doesn't like taking walks =/ she hates the leash and she'd rather run around like a chicken with its head cut off then take a nice stroll with me anywhere. sorry =/