Monday, April 03, 2006

Weekend update!

The weekend was a lovely one. Saturday was spent with my niece and nephew...I took them out shopping and bought them books (this is what happens when your aunt is a writer) and then to Incredible Pizza for some food and fun. It was good times.

Sunday didn't start out so great initially. I found myself in a grumpy mood although the weather was gorgeous. But, by the end of the day...I was A-Ok. After church, I took Mousse out for a walk at Lake Hefner.
Billy and his pup, Shelby met us out there. Mousse loved Shelby, but Shelby wasn't so fond of the Moussemeister...apparently she's a little to big for his taste.

But, she did find another boy that took a liking to her. His name was Monty, the cutest pug I've ever seen in my life. He was so sweet to her...and showered her with kisses. I love to see Mousse with other dogs...she never barks at any dog...she's just real sweet and wants to play. I wish she was the same to me! =/ I spent the rest of the afternoon with my sweet friend Ruby...we shopped, talked, and had fun catchin up...and then last but not least I rode bikes with Finuji! I love being outside when the weather's so gorgeous!

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

i miss riding bikes! i need ot get me one!

Anonymous said...

wat thee..i totally didnt even see this post! so if mousse is nice to puppies, do u think she'll be nice to belley? =/ hmmm we should have a "dog meetup" soon...but im skerred coco will freak belley out lol :)