Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Happy Birthday to Jason J. This boy used to be my most prized Sunday School pupil...and now, he's an anointed preacher and musician. He's come such a long way in his young life...and I can't wait to see where God's going to take him next!

As promised...pictures of Baby Landon. I went to go see and hold him yesterday...and he's even cuter in real life than he his in pictures! Unfortunately, I can't say the same for his Daddy...Fatherhood hasn't matured him AT ALL. =(


Landon smiling...


Finu, Micah, and Landon...Finz was practicing with baby Landon...3 weeks left till baby Micah's here! I wonder if Landon and Micah will be best buds like Justin and Billy...


2 big babies...and a lil one!


i just wuv these wittle hats...



A final yawn...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to jay... =)

and landon is just too cute =) lovin' his round lil' face! thanks for the pics poo

kovoor36 said...

happy bday jay!! and the baby is ADORABLE!!!!

Scorps1027 said...

landon is adorable! billy looks overjoyed:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Bill. Bill. Congrats Bill, cute baby.

Did you get LT a rootcut or does he have a turtle neck like me?

Anonymous said...

Huh? What? Someone say my name?