Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I've seen those commercials for the Starbucks strawberry fraps. It looks so good on the commercials. I bought a 4-pack of the over-priced drink thinking it'd be a good breakfast on the go. Not so much. It's overly berry tasting...but, I'm forced to drink them anyway, because I can't find anyone to pawn it off on. =/

August...I can't believe this year has flown by so quickly. As much as I love the fall...I dread it because I know winter is just around the corner..and I'm not a big fan of winter anymore. People just tend to gain weight in the winter because of all those "warm foods"...less fruit and veggies...and the comfort of knowing you can hide behind layers of clothes and thick sweaters.

What's up with skinny jeans? Please, Gods of Fashion...do not bring those back!! They're perfect for anorexics with no muscle mass on their legs, but for those of us with a little calf...okay, okay, a LOT of calf...we're screwed! Typically, I gripe about how ugly newly fashionable clothes are...but then I tend to fall in love with it and want it for myself. ie, pointy-toed-heels. But, I vow...I will never be caught dead in skinny jeans.

I haven't heard from Billy yet today...which is highly unusual considering it's 8:15. Do you think it's baby time?? Now, I'm on pins and needles when I don't hear from him in the mornings..I guess we shall see...

Anyway, I tried to post pictures of the cuties yesterday and had no luck. Today things worked out a bit better...so here they are for your viewing pleasure...


JP modeling his t-shirt for us on his birthday...

I wish I could say these shirts last for more than one wear...but they don't. One wash and they're shot. I haven't figured out how to make them more durable just yet.


Ethan and Lola helping him celebrate!


Last night when I talked to CCL, Ethan was working on a HUNDRED piece puzzle. That's pretty impressive considering the kid is only THREE. I think we have a great mind in the making...

4 comments:

kovoor36 said...

i liek the strawberry and cream frap! and the pix are adorable as always! the shirt is very cute! even if only one wear!

Anonymous said...

ethan is just toooo cute!

Scorps1027 said...

i like the strawberry/cream frap in the store, but not the bottled kind. i hate all out-of-store starbuck's products. they just aint' the same. and i feel you on the skinny jeans. like 1% of the population --anorexic, tall models look good in those jeans. basically if your hips and ankles are not the same exact width and circumference you better put those skinny jeans back. i hate em'!

Anonymous said...

i, too , will NEVER be caught in the skinny jeans no matter if the trend takes over the universe and nothing else is left in the stores. some things need to be left alone...very alone. those pics are adorable!!