Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Happy Happy Birthday to the Birthday Crew...

Happy Birthday to two of my most favorite people...
First off my Brother-in-law, Shep. He's one of the ccoolest kats I know. He's the best bro one could ask for...and I'm blessed to have him. Plus, he's a lot more fun than my sister...no offense, Beena...so he makes all my trips to Florida extra special.

Secondly...My BF from High School, Sherry. Sherry and I have been friends for twenty years! Sheesh...we're old. Our lives are a lot different now, but friendship is still special...and I'm pretty sure it always will be. These kinds of friendships are few and far between. I was hoping to update a new picture of us today...but we haven't been able to celebrate her birthday yet...due to her demanding job as mom of two. ;) So hopefully soon!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

happy bday to your special people!!:)