Thursday, August 17, 2006

If you're looking for a comedic break check out my church boys in their latest drama presentation.

Four years ago today, I woke up at about 5:30 am...and like the mother hen that I am...woke up the house full of girls that stayed with me and made sure everyone had their things in gear. We all scrambled out of the house and made our way to the hair dresser's. The two ladies were in a pissy mood...perhaps it had something to do with doing hair for 8 picky, girls at the crack of dawn. We had on summery blue outfits that sparkled in the morning sun...and as we piled back into my car with all of our "hair-did" we felt like a pop group about to go on tour. Sheryl was in the back trunk part of the car...and we forgot her their on several occasions until we heard a rap on the window and a muffled "hey let me out."

If you think Sonia's smile beams on a regular basis...you should have seen my BF on her wedding day. She was truly a glowing bride. I had such mixed feelings that day....Was I losing my BF? Was I gaining a new one? I filed away my emotions...and went into wedding nazi mode...and did my part to make sure all was perfect. Looking back...it seemed to go smoothly with little to no effort..although, at the time, I remember thinking that I wanted to change my name because I kept hearing everyone say "sue...sue...sue"

Of course, the wedding was beautiful...I may be slightly bias, but I think it was the most beautiful wedding I've ever gone to...and, I've never had more fun being a bridesmaid...this could have a little something to do with the fact that whenever Sue and Sheryl are together...misadventure follows. ;)

Four years later, I know that I could never lose my BF...and whether I wanted one or not...I gained another one. Happy Anniversary Mattie and Sonia...I wish you many more years filled with happiness, hilarity, and love!

ohhhhhhhhh and before I forget...happy 19th birthday to my cousin Ashley! 19 and 2nd year of college?!?!? Where does the time go??

3 comments:

cookiemonsta said...

congrats matt & Sonia..

sue.. you have a pic of the whole bridal party? i wanna see!

Anonymous said...

happy 4th anniversary to dains and sana =)

kovoor36 said...

happy anniversary to sonia and dains!! and happy bday to your cousin ashley!! hope they all have fantastic days!!:)