Friday, August 11, 2006

To JanaBanana


Dearest Jana...my Soul Systa,
U are the coolest, most genuine, and eloquent person I have ever met via the world wide web! I'm equally glad to have the priviledge of meeting and befriending you. My thoughts will be with you in T-dot on Saturday...Congrats to you and Mikey on your engagement!...I can't wait to see your pictures from the festivities...I'm sure you'll be smiling that lovely "Jana smile" that's worth a million bucks...and be stylin and profilin as usual!!!

Exciting days are ahead...please know that I'm at your service any time of the day or night when it comes to "wedding talk." Words can't quite express how excited I am for you! Congratulations again...I'm sure that Saturday will be blissfully perfect!

Much Love,
Suse

5 comments:

cookiemonsta said...

awww

kovoor36 said...

aww times two!

Anonymous said...

that was very sweet poo =)

Anonymous said...

all the best to jana and mikey!!!

Anonymous said...

that WAS sweet suevee :)