Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm Bringing Titles Back...Them Other Bloggers Don't Know How To Act...

I decided I'm bringing titles back...If Justin Timberlake can bring sexy back...I should be able to bring titles back.=) I was reading through my archives of last year, and realized that my blogs were more interesting when I had titles...I have no idea why I stopped...I probably couldn't handle the pressure of coming up with something clever. So this time, I'll go easy on myself and just come up with SOMETHING...instead of something clever.

I saw something so disturbing at Wal Mart yesterday. Well, according to my CCL you can be standing in the check out line and see disturbing things at Wal Mart every day...I haven't had such a bad experience with the store...until yesterday. I was driving through the parking lot and I saw a man with a little boy. the baby was about 2 years old...and the man wasn't even holding his hand. The kid was just running loose in the parking lot...I shuddered to think what might have happened if a car backed out, unable to see the baby. How could an adult be so careless? I wanted to stop the car and yell at him...but we all know that I'm all bark and no bite.

Who knows who Juelz Santana is?
I haven't been mesmorized by a rapper since my main man LL Cool J. But something about Mr. Santana's dimples are quite cute. ;) I first saw him on an episode of MTV Cribs and was so confused by his name. The last I checked Santana was a Hispanic guitar player. Then I saw him again on "My Sweet 16" where he rapped at a party for the son of the president of Sugarhill Records. You know you're old when you have to google an up and coming artist to figure out who they are...I was quite curious as to why he says "Dipset" in his song all the time...after googling, I discovered that Dipset is the short form of a rap group called the Diplomats...of which Juelz Santana was a part of! Wow...now I feel like I'm in the know...;) I'm old...there's no denying.

Anyhoo...one more stinkin day till Friday!!

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

that crazy abt walmart!! people are stupid, should have used the leash from niki's flog:)

Scorps1027 said...

i love taht you brought the titles back...i just saw that episode of my super sweet 16. that hall is where julie is getting married! small world, eh?