Thursday, August 03, 2006

I think I just saved myself a wad of cash by signing on to Alltell Wireless's "My Circle." I'm not trying to be a commercial for the company or anything...but, I'm really excited about being able to pick 10 friends/family that I can call any time. This is great for me because I have this slight problem staying awake when I drive. I typically call someone every day, which helps keep me awake. Most of the time that someone is CCL...between her craziness and Lola's screaming in the background...there's no way I can fall asleep. It was kinda hard choosing my ten people...I had to really analyze who I call the most during day time hours...

Anyhoo,the other night I went to the grocery store to drop off something for RubixCubix (Ruby). (she's a pharmaist, not a bag sacker) I had to pick up a few items, so afterwards I went to the self check line. There was a odd man in front of me. He kept looking over at the lady in the next isle and they were smiling at each other. I wanted to say, "okaaayy love birds, take this somewhere else! I need to check out and go!" The guy was taking his sweet time, and finally the other lady left. He then started looking at me and smiling. I smiled once to be friendly, but then was getting annoyed...so I pretended to look at a magazine. Finally the weirdo finished and says, "It's all yours, Susan." I chuckled akwardly...wondering how he knew my name! Then I realized I still had my name badge around my neck. I decided that this is one of my pet peeves....when total strangers go out of their way to find out my name and then actually call me my name...when I didn't tell it to them. I just find it to be a little creepy.

Speakinf of Ruby...yesterday I dealt with my first wedding planning kink. We're having a little dilemma with the florist. I'm sure it will be ironed out soon...afterall, there's more than one florist in the OKC metro area. But, it sucks when a professional doesn't act professional. =/

I have a question for all you "The Hills" watchers. I never watched the pre-quel, Laguna Beach...so I'm a little curious...Are these just some insanely rich kids? Last night I noticed that Lauren and Jason are moving into a condo in Malibu overlooking the beach. What 19 year old can afford this? So someone...please shed some light on their monetary situation.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea sue, they're loaded. i know lauren's dad is rich off of something or another....but that's how she can afford all this crap. she hasn't "worked" to earn any of that. i mean, unless teen vogue is paying bookhoos of money. laguna beach/the hills is my guilty pleasure =X

kovoor36 said...

yeha all the kids from laguna are like 90210 or somehting. i dont watch the hills though. and i hate when people secretly get my name and use it too, liek when i forget my badge. the world is weird.

Anonymous said...

who are your top ten friends??? i better be one of them!!! grrr...

Scorps1027 said...

yeahhh the kids in laguna are rich. you know hte tv, "the O.C.", well this is the real-life O.C. Lauren & jason are both very rich. look at me talking about these ppl, like i know em:) these mtv shows are such guilty pleasures.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.