Friday, August 18, 2006

I just got a call from Miss Julie. She said she has a new found respect for me... Because I handle the fact that Billy has devoted an entire blog to my personal humiliation and bafoonment. Yes, I deserve respect because I deal with this nonsense...this incessant badgering...not just from him but from EVERYONE.

I sometimes wonder if I have a sign on my back..."I am Sue. Please bother me." Either that or it's on my forehead in neon...under my skin..."I take teasing well." There's gotta be a reason why people find it necessary to bug me continuously...I remember it occurring early in my childhood. I was painfully shy back then...kinda like I am now...and I NEVER talked in school. At recess, the kids used to literally follow me to see if I would talk. They would bug the heck out of me until I finally gave in and had a conversation. I must admit, they did bring me out of my shell somewhat. And then...junior high hit. There was this kid...Duane. He was never mean to me. He just enjoyed bugging me for some reason. He used to try and act like he was in love with me...just for kicks. He'd follow me, sit next to me and stare, come up to me...merely inches from my face, pucker his lips and say, "kiss me baby" with a french accent. There was no real REASON for him to do this...other than, he enjoyed bugging me. It merely persisted in high school...when the cowboys discovered the little Indian...and concocted ways to bother me.

After high school, I thought it would be over. I mean, my cousins, Bobby and Mikey, occasionally pulled a fast one on me...whether it be convincing me that my aunt was turning into a man cuz she didn't take her hormone medication, or that my cousins were being beaten black and blue by a deranged uncle...they seemed to always come up with something to pull a fast one on me. (luckily they've both somewhat normalized, and I don't have to deal with their insane plots anymore) But, I'm not quite that lucky with the guys in OKC. It would be too much for me to ask that medical science come up with some sort of pill that would eradicate the nonsense they think up in order to annoy me. Marraige hasn't phased them in the least. Although their wives are normal, mature individuals, this has little bearing on their behavior. The fact that they are either fathers or are going to be fathers hasn't affected their maturity level either. So something tells me...this is just something I'll have to deal with for the rest of my life.
Here's a picture of the boys being the boys...acting like they've got coco in a head lock. =/

For an example of what I have to deal with from the guys...let me post recent chat conversations with Mattie...

D: aight peace beasts, like sunu k would say
S: later gator
D: you're supposed to say after a while crocodile first...so now we have to start all over
S: okay...sheesh go.
D:aight peace beasts, like sunu k would say
S: after a while crocodile
D: oh no oh no...u're right. it's later gator first.
S: damn it. i told u.
D: so now we have to start over
s: fine, damn it.
D: peace beasts, like sunu k would say
s: later gator
D: after a while crocodile
s: okie dokie artichokey
d: wait...wait...no i'm right...it's after a while crocodile first.
s: damn it! make up your mind. i'm just gonna sign off
d: no no, get it right. u have to practice
s: practice for what???????? a performance?
d: u just need to learn to do it right...so one more time
s:fine, damn it...go
d: peace beast
**************meanwhile my phone rings. it's sonia*************
SM: sue? (laughing hysterically)
SV: what bf? why are u laughing (i sound irritated cuz dains is driving me crazy)
SM: he's laughing. he's doing it on purpose to make u nuts. he fell off the couch laughing...just stopp...stoppppp.

the sad thing? this whole scene has happened several times...and each time i fall for it. i deserve to be annoyed. I'm too gullable =/

So, yes Julie...although i'm slightly gullabe, I deserve a lil' credit for dealing with the nonsense...and for not losing my sanity through out all these years. i'd be more than happy to hand over the sign on my back and the one on my forehead to some other poor, unsuspecting victim. but something tells me i'll never be that lucky!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, Sue is pavam. She takes all this nonesense from everyone. She rarely ever even says anything. Pavam. (but sometimes it's funny - sorry poo)

Anonymous said...

Sue pavam? This is the same woman that has ochestrated several riots within the kitchens of Ajante, and Taj!!!! Innoncent? This woman who single handedly switched out peoples prescriptions at Eckards with laxatives? ...I disagree with your assessment of her character.......HAAAAAAAAA IT WILL NEVER END!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sue's pavam? Since when???

Julez which Sue are you talking about???? OUR SUE?? POO SUE?!?

uh no. lol ;-)

aww, poo...u may take it, but u can dish it out too...so start dishin it out...and then run like hell =P

kovoor36 said...

aww, poor sue! im often gulliable and fall for dumb stuff, at leats you can laugh at yourself! it makes the teasing easier!! have a greta weekend!!:)

Anonymous said...

But Sue babe. The difference between me and this Duane guy you speak of is that I always meant it. Call me sometime. You still have my number.

Anonymous said...

im with budda....sue pavam?? and she "takes nonsense from everyone"???? lol SUE??? :) i keed, i keed. =)

and sue, just outta curiousity, do you really call sonia bf? i was wondering what nicknames u had for her...:)