Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Happy Birthdays are in order...

to my brother...actually his birthday is on the 13th, but my mom decided to declare that he was born on the 15th. she apparently thought it would be cooler to have an independence day baby.

and....

to Angelina... she turns the terrific 2 today! This pic was taken of her and her cousin Jacob, who is also 2. Apparently Jacob agrees with the rest of us that Angie is just undeniably huggable.

**************************************************************************
In other news...I have the ugliest thing sitting on my desk. The BC went to the Amazon last week and brought back a hideous mask made of bones/wood/hair. He wants it mounted...so yours truly has to touch this thing and take it get framed. Gross. My novel writing prof frequented the Amazon as well. He used to sport this necklace with a snarly tooth hanging from it. Someone once complemented it, and he explained that he got it from a grave in the Amazon. Apparently, he brought it home for his wife, but she didn't want it. Who could blame her. i want to go to a lot of place, but the Amazon isn't one of them.

I get to go register at Target today. Well, actually Ruby gets to...and I get to accompany her and point the gun. I'm really excited.

Mmm...I smell barbecue...could it be that someone is having it for a luncheon? Or, am I just craving it THAT much?

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

happy bday to your bro and angie!! what an adorable pic of her and her cousin!! and yay for registering for presents!! i think i shall do that next week!!:)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to abe and angelina!! i can't believe Miss "Gelina" - as Rebecca used to say - is TWO!!!