Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hello, Micah...Goodbye, Santosh...

Baby Micah George graced us with his arrival into the big world yesterday morning. We were all delighted that he decided to come early because we were just itchin to see him. Infact, his mom and I were hanging out at Sunu Masi's on Saturday night and I was introducing his mom to the magic of the Magic 8 ball. Finuji asked it if Micah would arrive early...it replied, "Assuredly So"....never deny the magic 8 ball, people.

Micah's a tiny fella...only 5 pounds. When asked about his buddy Landon...who is exactly one week older than him...Micah replied, "he may be big, but I've got the speed." When I held him yesterday, I whispered in his ear, "you must like me...I will spoil you if you do." He opened his eyes and turned his lil' head to look at me....it was as if he was saying, "is that you, Sueji?" His mom said he recognized my voice from the womb. How cute is that!

Enough gab...here's his pictures!
Baby Micahji...

peekin out at the paparazzi...

Micahji and mom...

with Sunu Masi...

with Julie Aunty...

and today...in his Herme the turtle sweater! ;)

In other news, our good friend Santosh is leaving us for the East Coast today. He got a new and improved job in Jersey. I hope the TSA checks his luggage because I have a huge feeling Julie might be hiding in one of his suitcases. Santosh will be missed but remembered every time me and SunuA take his Beamer for a joy ride! ;) Happiness, good luck in Jersey...I'll see you in NYC! Pictures of his going away party soon to come!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

micah baby is just too precious. i can't wait to see him...hopefully sooner than later.

kovoor36 said...

awww how cute is micah?? congrats to finuji! the pic of her and baby is too sweet!!

Anonymous said...

congrats finz and justin!!! he's beautiful and i'm soo happy for the both of you =)

cookiemonsta said...

congratulations finu.. he's beautiful.. just like you!

no pics of him w/ sueji?

Anonymous said...

congrats finu & justin...he is soo cute :)

Anonymous said...

I met Micah before going to NJ.. He was sooo cute. He looks just like finuji...
One more thing Law Suit. I had to work in Bank of America, Manhattan ,NYC...

This is my only source for news in OKC.