Friday, March 31, 2006

i don't know why i bought the ipod shuffle. i must be dumber than the average american teenager because i can't seem to figure this thing out to save my life. last night i took it over to finu's house and she uploaded/downloaded (i can never remember which word means what) some of her favorite latest and greatest hindi hits along with some of my requests...but somehow, i managed to delete all of those as well. =/ i need some H-E-L-P!

meanwhile, Les didn't get the job at the Buckle. Apparently they're needing day time help. Although she was a bit bummed, she at least experienced her first interview process and she won't be so nervous the next time around.

in other news, i got the maternal unit to agree to watching mousse for an entire week while i vacation in florida in may. i am ever-so-fearful that she will renig on this decision, therefore i booked my tickets TODAY...and she can't change her mind now. thanks to southwest airlines amazing internet only discounts...I'm flying to florida for a much needed break at an awesome discount. i am very aware that most likely the plane will be so small that my knees will be in my face...but i'll bear the pain.

bear. is it bare or bear? bear and bare and waste and waist get me every time!

To my cousins who have been calling me about the Dallas job and the inquiring minds who just wanna know...STILL NO WORD. =/

lastly...i leave you all with out mentioning the "MP" today...therefore, you can devote the weekend to testing out the theory for yourselves. I look forward to hearing about the data you will collect!! Have a great weekend all....

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

have a great weekend!! and yay for the vacay to florida!! im sure its much needed!!:)

Soulsysta said...

Vacay in Florida? Niiiice.

and the iPod shuffle - girl, you've gotta get up on this tech tip - even mikeys mom knows how to work hers. hehe.

No worries, i had the toughest time with my ipod when i first got it - now, its easy peesy.

Ahh...i love the apple nation.