Thursday, June 15, 2006

birthdays, birthdays, birthdays

Since Sheryl's already done a character profile on Finu...and Niki doesn't think mine are as funny as Mattie's!!!...I decided that another Birthday Edition profile just wouldn't be necessary. Instead I thought I'd share some thoughts on this sweet soul we call Finuji. Fin is the most laid back person I know. I don't recall ever seeing her get mad or dramatic. If something bugs her, she literally just says, "oh well." She's generous, dependable and witty with the patience of a Saint. Those are just a few reasons why i adore her! If there was just one thing I could change about her it would be her need to listen to Hindi music everytime we get in her car!

This is going to be such an exciting year for Finu...her baby boy is on the way! I'm so happy to see her receive all the happiness she truly deserves.

Finz, I know I speak on behalf of the entire crew when I say...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you more than you know! Enjoy your day...and this year that will be filled with tons of memorable moments!

Since I never post on Sundays...I figured I'd post a bday shoutout to the bday boy who shares his bday with Fathers day...my apachen (uncle). Sunday will be extra special for him! So happy Birthday and Happy Father's Day...to the only person who looks out for me like my Father would...



Last but not least, happy belated birthday to JU, aka "my boo." I was heart broken when I discovered I missed his birthday and the opportunity to give him a birthday shout out. JU's my favorite person in North Carolina...or is it South? Regardless..he doesn't have much competition anyways...just his roomate..that other guy. I usually see this kool kat when we're both in NYC. He's always fun to be around with his faux-Long Island accent and like Mattie said, he's a great conversationalist!..and he's always really a good sport to put up with SONIA'S senseless flirting. lol. JU, Happiest of Happy birthdays to you...hope this year is bright and blessed, Boo!

Pics from last night's birthday girl!

Birthday girl with her mom and Andrewji and Missa

6 comments:

Soulsysta said...

Wow! So many birthdays - and so little time! I hope that all your birthday babies have an exceptional time celebrating!

Suse - thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you're in my life.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to everyone on the list today - especially Finz cuz I know her personally =) May all have them have a wonderful year covered by His grace and showered with His blessings!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday finz!!...this time next year you'll be celebrating it with baby micah!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday finz :) i hope you have a fabulous day and i KNOW you'll have an even more blessed year..especially with the arrival of your baby :) i wish you only MORE happiness :)

kovoor36 said...

happy bday to all your people!!

cookiemonsta said...

aww you are funny too, but matt's a bit funnier with his profiles :)
This is more your style anyway.. doncha think! i wuv you =)

happy birthday everyone!