Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Happy Birthday, boys!


Happy Birthday to my two sweet nephews! Aaron turns the big 12 today. How is this possible? I still remember when my sister was pregnant, and I would bring home all sorts of junk for the baby who wasn't even born yet. After he was born, I would go over to their house (which was conveniently just one house down from my own) nearly ever day. I think Aaron was THE cutest baby ever (tied with Andrew and Marissa, of course)!! Once he got older, I had to sneak out of the house in order to go back home...if he caught me, he'd cry to no end!! I typically waited till Barney was on and then crawl out (literally) with out him noticing. Where has the time gone? Now, he's grown up to become an outstanding kid...(I think it's safe to say we can credit that to his early years with ME!) He's smart in school, athletic, muscially inclined...the list continues...but I don't want to be a bragging aunt or anything!

Aaron, I'm sure your mom will make you read this...so I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday. You are a blessing to our family...you make us so proud and we love you!! May God continue to bless you...always!

The next lil' bithday boy in my life is JP...he turns the big 1 today!! I am happy that I got to hold him and hug him a few times this past year....I'm looking forward to see all the great things God has in store for his life as well. SueTee...JP's shirt is in transit to CCL's house and will be ready for him to model on Saturday! Please give him a birthday kiss and hug from Sueni!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Aaron and JP!! =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aaron. We're looking forward to Friday! Also, Happy BDay to Sue-T junior...they look exactly alike.

kovoor36 said...

aww, happy bday to the cutest lil boys!! i hope they enjoy their special days!!:)

Anonymous said...

i cant believe how big aaron is now...happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - what an incredile pictures (with the dolphin)

Happy birthday to them both!