Monday, June 05, 2006

So, I got some feedback from the peanut gallery and apparently my blog has become very predictable. According to one of my readers, I talk about Fridays too much. She said Monday - Thursday is like a count down to Friday and then Friday is all about it being Friday and complaining that it's not 4:45 yet. I guess I never realized how much I live for Fridays. So, I will try to do better with the blog...spice it up...get more creative. *please don't hold your breath while waiting for this to happen.*

I'll have to save a part of my weekend update for later since I forgot my card reader. I have some cute pictures to share!

Until then, I will discuss what I discovered this weekend. MTV doesn't play music videos! I got my cable upgraded. I know, it's shocking to believe I didn't have real cable for the past 31 years of my life! Now, if I can get a cable modem for my internet, I might be caught up with the rest of mankind. Anyway, I watched MTV for pretty much the entire weekend. It's amazing how much time you can waste watching one reality show after another. This cable thing might not be good for my current addiction. Anyway, I was a bit disappointed that I didn't see any music videos. Things have changed greatly from 15 years ago, when I used to sneak into my bros room when he was gone to watch his cable TV.

In other news, I watched the "Break Up" this weekend. It was great, but definitely a renter. Vince Vaughn has got to be the cutest thing ever! If you're Indian, Christian, and believe that you resemble Vince Vaugh in the slightest way, holla at a sista! ;)

Last but not least, I hilighted my hair this weekend. Actually, I had my beauty-school cousin, Les hilight it last weekend as well. But, that turned out horrendous. The higlights were bleach blonde. I think the color just sat in my hair way too long as she carefully foil wrapped it and all that jazz. So, we sent my cousin Ash run to the store and buy black dye. Surprisingly, I didn't freak out at the sight of my multicolored hair because I'm used to hair disasters by now. After my last cut, nothing surprises me. I recently got THAT terror fixed, by the way...so I thought I'd top off the new look with some auburn streaks. Anyhoo, after the drama of last weekend, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I bought some dye, a hilighting cap, and voila...I have perfect auburn highlights. Of course, they are really hard to see unless I'm in the sunlight...but tha'ts exactly how I wanted it...so I'm happy with the result. With all the cutting, coloring, daily frying, I do to my hair...it's a wonder i even have any left. =/

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

mtv is crazy that way... music television, but with no music!! but those reality shows are such great trash tv, you cant stop watching!! and vince vaughn is the hottest and post pix of the hair! gotta see!!:)

Anonymous said...

hey poo, here's an mtv update for ya...they do play videos...just in the middle of the night. meaning, 3 am onwards.

don't ask how i know that =\