Thursday, June 29, 2006

Happy Friday fellow rat racers!! Oh wait...It's not Friday?!? Well, it is for ME, suckaz!! Aaahaha!! Don't worry, when all of you are off on Monday, and I'm "slaving" away behind this computer, you'll have the last laugh.

I'm off to Dallas tomorrow. Plans have changed, and I will be driving up with Sheryl instead of Sunu. This means one of four things will happen. 1. We will get lost. (most likely of the 4), 2. She will drive me crazy, and I will abandon vehicle somewhere along I-35, 3. We will laugh like hyenas for 3.5 hours and be dead tired upon our arrival, or 4. While we are driving, Sheryl will pull over to the side of the road in order to do something dumb, like tie her shoe. While she does this, our car will be hijacked by a band of thieves who are running from the law. They will use us as hostage to get to the Mexican border. Once there we will be too lost to find our way home, and inevitably broke, so we will have to work in Mexico as Mariachi singers in order to get enough money to come back home. (off the wall, I know...but strange things happen when we are together for more than ½ an hour.)

Last night, I heard that Star Jones is no longer on the View!?! What the heck happened there? I thought the View girls were one big, happy family! If you have details on the story, please let me know.

Mousse ate a bird yesterday....Don't worry it was dead...but regardless it was disgusting. Sheryl came to walk with us yesterday and instead of watching Mousse's every move like I typically do...I was listening to her ramble on about something. All of a sudden I hear, "He's eating a bird." I quickly look around to see who "he" is. Then I realize it's Mousse...as usual no one gets her gender right. So, I look down and see this gray "thing" hanging out of her mouth and proceed to spazz out. I hate birds...they may be helpless, but they're not harmless. I'm so scared of them...especially the ones in NYC..that have no fear of man. Anyway, I dropped the leash until her "crunching" subsided. She cruched away and looked at me with confusion. She just couldn't understand why I was freaking out. Sheryl kept telling her, "Mousse say ahhhh...say ahhh." Dumb and Dumber I tell ya....

I stayed up till 1 am trying to figure out how to make a bracelet for Staicy's wedding. I stared at the picture of it that I found on line for an hour...took a break and walked over to Finuji's. She hooked me up with a color picture of the bracelet and gave me her thoughts on how to make it...we stared it some more...I came home, stared for a few more hours, tried several attempts, failed and failed again...and around 1 am, I figured it out...PARTIALLY. I figure if this is as far as I can figure it out...it will be good enough...not perfection...but acceptable. I'll post a picture of my most challenging bead project ever once I actually finish one!!

Have a wonderful weekend bloggers...I'll be back Monday with stories and pictures...stay tuned!

6 comments:

kovoor36 said...

have a great weekend! good luck with the car ride!!:)

Anonymous said...

how would karatha girls pull off being mariachi singers in mexico? that would be like ducks in a lion cage.....Have a great trip!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for working so hard on the bracelets sue..im sure they are going to be beautiful no matter what :)
also..not to make you jealous or anything, but tomorrow is my last day at work...so i have an indefinite vacation :D

cookiemonsta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cookiemonsta said...

well ms. sue, aren't you glad i am a celebrity gossip junkie?

well this is what happened. Star Jones was told by the producers of View that they aren't renewing the contract after this season. in other words, her kundi is fired. They were supposed to announce it on the show today, but Star decided to make an imrpomptu announcement on Tuesday's show. She said after much praying, she decided she's going to leave the show.. blah blah blah.

this pissed Barabara Walters off and she said yesterday that Star betrayed her, and that she wasn't supposed to say anything. They were waiting for her to get another job so that she could leave with dignity. She also said eventhough star said she'll be on the show until Fall, star is not allowed to come back again... LIKE EVER =)

how do u like t.v. drama?

The end.

Anonymous said...

i miss you and your daily emails that make my work day go by faster. hurry up and come back!
staice...you won't be enjoying your indefinite vacation if jobz has anything to do with it!!!