Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I had a power nap in my car during lunch and now I feel energetic enough to write my blog post for today. I was in a crabby mood until I received a letter from an old friend. It's funny how you can not talk to a person in years...and then the minute you talk again it's like nothing has ever changed. Anyway, growing up...he was always a thorn in my side...harrassed me every opportunity that he could...and I did the same thing to him. After reading his email, I realized that very little has changed. but, it made me laugh.

Anyhoo...who watched the season premiere of "how to get a guy" last night? It appears that the inability to find mr. right is an epidemic that plagues many single american women...not just me. the show is about 2 love coaches that help 4 single women find men. it's funny how detailed they get...even offering step by step WRITTEN instructions for viewers in case they want to take notes. and in case you were wondering... NO I DIDN'T TAKE NOTES! Anyway, last night's episode was a little embarrassing...it'll be interesting how things turn out in the end.

So, I have an official name for the business courtesy my first client. she suggested i name it..."it's a beautiful day"...i took her advice, but with a twist..."it's a beautyfull day" So, if you live in the OKC area and need help planning a party, shower, or wedding...email me at itsabeautyfullday@gmail.com!

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

i watched part of the show last nite, was kinda amazed at what they had them doing. like seemed normal things yet so out there. a lil too desperate for my taste! good luck with the wedding planning business:)

Anonymous said...

i didn't watch the show because i saw the commercials for it...one of the "love coaches" was a wanna-be actress who hosted the decorating show "while you were out" on TLC. she's as much of a "love coach" as i am =P