Friday, June 09, 2006

It's FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I figured that since I didn't mention it all week, I could sing the Friday praises today!! YEEHAW!! What am I doing this weekend? Not a damn thing. Anyway, I realized that I've been forgetting the "word of the day"...so I figured I'd just do a word of the week.

discrete \dis-KREET\, adjective:
1. Constituting a separate thing; distinct.
2. Consisting of distinct or unconnected parts.
3. (Mathematics) Defined for a finite or countable set of values; not continuous

In other news, the kids came over for their Thursday night visit last night. I took them to the park and made them pose while I practice my photography skills. Here are the results...







Be sure to check out Mousse's flog...

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

missa and andrewji are adorable! you havent lost your touch at all:)