Thursday, June 22, 2006

I've gotta pansy on my hands...

i took mousse out to the dog park last night. i thought she'd run crazy and jump all over people and annoy dogs. she was just the opposite. she stood next to me the entire time. and inspected everyone from a distance. at one point, 4 dogs circled her and tried to sniff her. she ran for her life and was crying as they chased her. that broke my heart, so as soon as those big dogs left, i decided to take her home. she totally surprised me. i didn't realize she was this passive. she wasn't even remotely interested in the pond that the other dogs were having a blast swimming in.

*shirley, maybe mousse and kobe can play one on one. and then when they become friends they can go to the park together. maybe that will give mousse more confidence*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess mousse takes after her aunt sonia ;)

Anonymous said...

Sue, have u thought about praying for your Mousse? Prayer brings miracles... even for dogs.