Monday, June 19, 2006

happy Monday fellow rat racers. hope the weekend treated all of you well. mine was rather unproductive. Friday night i took the moussemeister over to Julie's to play with her dog Diesel. Her little Jack Russell is but a fraction of Mousse's size, however he had her completely terrorized. Upon their introduction, Diesel nipped an Mousse and it completely hurt her feelings. She was hurt AND scared. In the 8 months that I've had her, I've never seen her hide her tail between her legs...but she did after that episode. So the search for a friend for Miss Mousse continues. I think this time, I'll try to find a dog that's Mousse's size...

Saturday, we hit the OKC art Museum. I give the museum a great big A for effort. However, they need more art...some statues, perhaps. But, I will give downtown OKC some credit for trying. Afterwards we went to Cafe De Brazil to continue celebrating Finu's 30th. I loved the bright, cheery atmosphere and the live Bossinova music. I know the picture's blurry...I forgot my memory card at work and had to resort to using my camera phone...which just didn't do the ambience justice!

Last but not least, I spent Sunday with my dog. I bought her a few toys which she demolished in about 2 minutes and 2 seconds. We went for a walk, and she showed me how she can touch her nose with her tongue!

6 comments:

kovoor36 said...

moussey is too funny. a lil doggy scared her? shes huge!! oh well:)

kovoor36 said...

moussey is too funny. a lil doggy scared her? shes huge!! oh well:)

Anonymous said...

Sue...moussie can play with kobe he's gonna be about 70lbs

Sue V. said...

shirley...maybe we can take the dogs to the dog park out by lake hefner. i've been wanting to go, but I'm kinda nervous to go alone...

Anonymous said...

i definately want to do that, how bout after july 4th

Sue V. said...

sounds good, shirley! i MIGHT go tonight to test out my bravery...then when mousse and kobe go...she can show him around! ;)