Monday, June 12, 2006

Never would I have thought to see the day that CCL asked ME for a recipe. She's always dawging on my cooking...despite the fact that she's never tasted it...save the one steak I made her when I was 6. She still holds it against me...saying it was so tough she dislocated her jaw.

This is a proud moment for me...so I had to share her email with the world...lest she decides to deny that she's using my recipe and tells everyone it's her very own!
***********************************************
From: Lisa *****
To: Susan Varghese
Subject: Brownies
Can you give me your alkey brownie recipe?
I must make them to take this weekend to corpus.
thanks!

lisa

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

alkey brownies?? i htink i need this recipe too!

Anonymous said...

lol lisa! =)

Anonymous said...

i was wondering what alkey meant...i just got it!