Monday, June 12, 2006

I had Souper Salad for lunch today and now I'm stuffed. I try not to push myself to the stuffing point during lunch because it just makes for a long, sleepy afternoon. But, I couldn't help it. I was craving SS in a major way, and I had to heed my cravings.

Although I'm drowsy, I will do my best to successfully write a blog post. I don't want to let down my fellow rat racers. I'm here to provide 15 seconds of reading pleasure just for you. Anyway, this weekend...where did it go. It flew by in an instant. Saturday, I didn't do much. I went to go watch my friends run in this event called the corporate challenge. There were tons of people...none of which I knew...suddenly I felt very small and slinked back to my car after a few minutes. I spent the rest of the afternoon with Marissa and Andrew, watching Freaky Friday on the Disney Channel. When I got home, I discovered that the MU went grocery shopping.

There's nothing I hate more than when she does this. She doesn't read labels and it literally drives me bonkers. She wanted me to make chicken enchiladas, however she bought no enchilada seasoning, wheat tortillas, no re-fried beans, and ONE chicken breast! I felt like Jesus feeding the 5000 with 2 fish and 5 loaves...or is it 5 fish and 2 loaves? anyhoo...I went to the store to buy the stuff she didn't buy, came home and made the most of the chicken...and it ended up making 4 enchiladas....so i guess mother knows best.

I capped off Saturday night by watching "Just Like Heaven." Excellent chick flick...(in case you were wondering) Afterwards, I was craving a junior banana split from sonic...they're just the right size when you're counting calories...more banana than split. Anyway, i was more than pissed when the idiots didn't close it correctly and half of it spilled on my purple wedding file! Grr...chocolate smudges on a file just doesn't look too professional.

Sunday they had the OPYF 29:11 DVD release party. (The play I wrote back in November) It was good to see the kiddos again...and see the fruits of their labor in video form. Afterwards, I had a consultation with my first-ever client. It was actually more of a personal visit...but regardless, I was excited about it. I'm hoping we'll nail down a church and hall this week, so our tasks for June will be complete...yeehaw! Sunday night ended with a very long overdue conversation with my cousin Krissy...catching up on this crazy thing we call life...and discussing how I WON'T be able to come see them this weekend when they're in Texas. =(...thanks to Mousse...my traveling days are over. =/

Now...we're on to another week. *sigh* I'm going to do my best to stay awake for the next 3 hours and 45 minutes. We'll see if I can make it....

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

sounds liek it was an interesting weekend too, maybe you should starta new wedding planing blog and document everystep of that, plus it could be a keepsake for your friend, the ups and downs of it all:)