Wednesday, June 07, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....


I think it's Mattie's birthday. It's kinda hard to be A 100% certain when his wife's in Jamaica with him and unreachable at the moment. Regardless, I know his birthday is sometime this month and isn't it the thought that counts?

So, Mattie...on this (i think) your birthday, I'd like to wish you a very happy day and a blessed year! But, this day can't go by with out celebrating it with your very own invention...the Character Profile ~ Birthday Edition

Name: Dains

Nicknames: Dain-es, Da, Martha, Mattie, Kutha

Best Known for: decorating skills

Could win an Oscar for: his konjing act...oh and his eddy haskell skills infront of adults.

Funniest thing I've seen him do: grab a basket and sing "I'm off to Grandmother's house" as he skipped in place

His sidekick: the "prop"

Our bonding moment: When we went to CCL's and were forced to be silent since Ethan goes to sleep at 7:30 pm. The next morning, when we got into the car and shut the door, Mattie screamed his head off. I looked at him like he was nuts and asked him what the hell that was for. He replied, "I've been forced to be quiet so long I just wanted to make sure I still had a voice."

Mattie, you're the best! You always make me crack up and you've always been a great "go-to" person....thanks for being a wonderful friend. I wish you lots of happiness always!

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

happy maybe (?) bday to dains!!:) i liek the pic!!

Anonymous said...

happy questionable birthday Da!!..love you!!

cookiemonsta said...

hey there heart throb.. teehee
happy maybe birthday!!