Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Because Sib tagged me...

If you could be in the arms of anyone at all...
Antonio Sabato! =)

If you could visit anyone or anything in the world...
Hmm..lately I've been having this itching to go to Spain

If you had functioning wings, would you fly away?
yes, as fast as my little wings could take me

If you met the person you knew you were destined to be with...
I'd slowly walk up behind him, carefully place the handcuffs around his wrist, lock into place, and when he heard the snap of the lock he'd realize he was cuffed to me...and i'd swallow the key so he couldn't get away.

If you could be anything in the world...
I'd be a reknown author on the ny times best seller list.

If you could, what color would you paint the sky?
I think the colors are already beautiful and I'd never think about changing it...although pink clouds might be cute!

If you were to make someone's life better, whom would you help?
Women and children trapped in brothels all across India

How would you help them?
Pay their debts, free them, educate them, and provide them homes.

If you could cure any disease, what would you cure?
Multiple Sclerosis...because it has no known cure.

If you were to leave on a journey, whom would you take for company?
.I'd take Sheryl...only because I know I'd be laughing the entire time.

If you could have a superhuman ability, which one would you choose?
reading ppl's minds....cuz i'm so nosey...i'd have a field day with that power!

If you could go back in time, what age would you like to go back to?
When I was 5...the 70's were good times...no worries, and I was extremely cute!

If you could change anything about your past, what would it be?
I wish I made better choices and ate less twinkies!

Are there any memories you wish you didn't have?
Uhm, yes...all the embarassing ones

What do you want to be when you get older?
A person who got paid for doing creative things...

What do you want your house to look like?
oooh...i love old homes built in the early 1900's that are totally modernized inside..

What kind of pets do you wish to have?
I've always wanted a lab...and i have one and now i wonder why i've always wanted one. ;)

Where would be the ideal place to live?
New York, baby...or any other metropolitan city

One thing you'd like to tell the world is...
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whomsoever believeth in Him would not perish but have everlasting life.

If you could tell the world just one thing about yourself...
Give me a friggin' chance, people.

If you could tell the world just one thing about your friends...
They're nuts...and if u don't get their jokes...don't worry, either do i.

If you could apologize to everyone, what would you say sorry for?
Sorry for any and every intentional and not intentional way that i've hurt you.

If you were to give all your thanks to just one person, who would it be?
God.

Why would you thank them?
for grace, life, and salvation.

If you could tag your friends to answer these questions, who would you tag?
the DC's...(i know they're all too busy, but just curious to know what their answers might be.)

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

oooooh antonio saboto jr!! deeeeeeelisssssshhhhhhhhhh!!:)