Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I watched the re-run of my super sweet 16 on MTV this weekend. Those girls were an embarrassment to the Indian race AND Beaumont, Texas! (If you're related to them...I'm sorry) I don't think MTV could have picked two bigger idiots. Now, I'm not so torn up about missing the show on the original air date.

I'm looking forward to watching M. Knight Shymalan's latest movie release sometime this weekend. I'm not a huge fan of scary movies...but, I always believe in supporting a brotha. I think he has an amazing mind...So far, "The Village" is my favorite movie that he's written. I've heard a lot of people give bad reviews on it, but i think that if you watch it and take it in at face value...it is dumb. But there's tonssss of symbolism in it...and that's what I loved about it. I have yet to watch signs...maybe one day I'll buy his whole collection. I wonder if he's reading the "World From my Fire Escape" saying, "I always believe in supporting a sista."...HIGHLY doubtful.

I'm getting bored. Work is so not challenging. You know that you've reached a low point in life when you're contemplating your insane friend's idea of having a grocery shopping race at Wal Mart. =/ I have 18 days left to take off this year and have no where to go. My sister suggested that I go to lake tahoe with her, which is exactly where she's at this moment. But, my mother would have my head on a platter if I left Mousse with her again while enjoying a vacation. She seems to think that she needs the vacation. From what? ...That's my question.

In other news...I have no other news. Have a good day, rat racers...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sue, me and my dad watched the sweet sixteen together on saturday and i felt the same way!!!! i was soooo embarassed (even though i already am, that just put me over the edge!) those girls were stupid! and how the hell is that 18 y.old older when she acts like she's 12??? wtf!?! and they BUTCHERED that hindi dance...i was so pissed...even I know how to dance to that song the right way lol :) *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Gurl, why it gotta be insane to have a race in Wal-Mart? Is it b/c you are afraid to lose to me ????? I just fell asleep at my desk and dreamed that you were rushing to get items in the frozen food section. When you suddenly dropped a frozen chicken on the floor, then I appear and push you in the freezer!!! While your screams go unanswered I find myself at the cashier checking out, smiling & crying b/c i've beaten you. Then I called my Mom and told her and she told me how proud she was of me. Then Shelby starts singing En-the-thee Shay-ahmay.

kovoor36 said...

i told you you didnt miss much!! they were so effing dumb!! and 18 more days vacay??? girl.... you better find someplace to go!! i have a spare bedroom if your feeling east coasty:)

sajini said...

What i wouldnt do for 18 days of vacation!! I checked out that sweet sixteen with my brothers and cousins. Big mistake seeing it with them. they can be so mean!! But they did have an elephant at their party. All I got was carvel cake and I had to share it with my brother since his birthday was the week after. :)