Thursday, July 20, 2006

I was hoping that today could be my Friday. I had hopes of asking for the day off tomorrow, but my co-worker is sniffling and coughing up her lungs, so I have this huge feeling that she will be out tomorrow and I will be here at my post making sure this company runs right...HA!

Is it just me or are the weeks literally flying by? Trust me, I don't mind...but it does seem crazy that there are only 5 more months to the year! I have to figure out what to do with my 18 days...

I tried a great recipe yesterday that I thought I'd share with you all. I call it Mexican Casserole...

Brown a package of ground meat with onions. Drain fat. Mix in taco seasoning.
Crumble tortilla chips on the bottom of a well-greased casserole dish.
Scoop meat mixture on top of broken chips.
Sprinkle cheese over meat mixture.
Prepare one box of jiffy cornbread mixture per box instruction
Spread on top of the meat mixture
Bake @ 400 for 25 minutes
Serve with salsa and low-fat sour cream.

It's easy and good. That's all I have for you today, folks! Until Friday, rat racers...Have a good one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds SO good. maybe when you come here you can make it for me??? pleeeaaasseee???

kovoor36 said...

i think i shall try too!! cant gowrong with sour cream!!