Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I've been tagged...

5 things I hate:
1. mondays
2. dark meat chicken
3. arrogance
4. moodiness
5. when i'm wrong

5 things I love: (qualification: besides friends, family, and the like)
1. reality tv
2. summer days
3. blogs
4. traveling
5. jazz

5 items I can't live without
1. my chi/curl solution
2. my car
3. my Bible
4. chocolate
5. my cell phone

5 TV characters I would want to be for a day
1. Phoebe on friends...cuz she's opposite of me
2. Oprah -- because she's strong
3. Rachel Ray-cuz she has skills
4. Elizabeth Vargas-cuz she's smart
5. Vanessa Marcel-cuz every guy loves her

5 favorite clothing items
1. My black target gauchos.
2. knit gray work out pants
3. my "on a reality break" t-shirt
4. my FDNY shirt in the winter
5. courdery skirt

5 things in my bag/purse
1. My coach wristlet
2. My eyeglass case
3. my cell phone
4. my camera
5. Altoids apple sours

5 favorite stores
1. Target
2. Kohls
3. Ann Taylor Loft
4. NY and Co
5. Ulta

5 nicknames I've had in the past
1. Suevee
2. Suey
3. Poo
4. Baby Fats
5. Poopaloo

5 people I'm tagging
1. sunuk
2. niki
3. lisa
4. sibil
5. nina

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

im on it!! and i have the altoids apple sours too, though they are at home! yummy!:)

Anonymous said...

woohoo, tagged by Sue! I MUST do this. Ann Taylor is one of my faves as well :-)