Friday, July 07, 2006

Happy 30TH Birthday to Julie!! I know she's right where she wants to be on her birthday...back home in Jersey. Enjoy your special day, Julz! We'll celebrate OKC style when you get back! ;)

Tomorrow is Staicy and Joby's big day!! I've known Staic since she was in junior high. I still remember the first time I met this kid...she was unbelievably cute with beautiful eyes...and she hasn't changed a bit...just grown sweeter with time. I hear the weather in Philly isn't so great...so I'm praying that it will be a beautiful day for these two! I wish I was there for the festivities...but my thoughts and prayers are definitely with her. I've got no doubts Staicy will be a beautiful bride!! Pictures of the wedding soon to come once the bridesmaids get back home! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Julie! jersey misses you, too :) and congrats to the soon to be newleyweds!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Julez!! =)

kovoor36 said...

happy bday to julie and congrats to joby and staicy!!:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julieeee :) love you girl! =P

cookiemonsta said...

don't you worry suevee... the weather is great in philly now.. nice n' sunny.
Jessy's on her way :) I am THIS close to crashing the dinner rehearsal to meet everyone.. hehe but no i won't do it..

happy b'day julie!