Monday, July 17, 2006

Good Monday fellow rat-racers...Hope all of you had a fun and productive weekend.
After 3 weeks of lying to my good-friend and neighbor, the Illustrious Finuji...I was finally able to let the cat out of the bag on Sunday. It was her surprise Baby Shower. She was very surprised because I had her convinced the event wouldn't take place until sometime in August.

Overall the event went well. It was an "outdoor" theme (like her nursery), so we had fresh flowers,clothes line banner, watermelon carraige, a caterpillar cake, flower favors, and animal-shaped cookies as prizes. More pics from the event can be seen HERE.

Billy and I made Micah a special gift...It's a book written just for him...It is called the "Chacko's Scary Story."
Here's my favorite illustration from the book!

Micah got tons of presents. I think he's set on clothes for the next 3 years. I hope his parents were happy with how it went...I know I was! Now that it's over...I'm sad. What will I think about and devote my energy helping planning for?? Aaaaah...Ruby's wedding!

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

awwwww, whenever i decide to procreate, will write my lil one a book???:) the pix look great the shower looks liek it wasa huge success!! good luck with rubys wedding planning, i read on sunus blog it only a few months away!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

finuji's husband is cute. too bad he's taken =/

cookiemonsta said...

wow.. you went all out w/ the shower huh? what a nice theme.. and caterpillar cake? eww :)
lemme go see the pics!