Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I went to sleep at 10:30 last night....I guess I've finally kicked the insomnia. I awoke feeling well-rested...until I walked through the doors of my office. Suddenly, I felt as if all the energy had been sucked from me, and now, I'm as tired as I've been every day for the past 3 weeks. I think I need vitamins.

I'm already dreading the fact that I have to go to the gym right after work. Merely because I hate my gym. There's one good elytpical, 2 sucky ones, and 5 treadmills...and that's all folks. At 5:30 pm there are women swarming all over the place.

I like to switch off and do treadmill one day and elyptical every other. But there's one girl in particular who thinks she owns that one good elyptical. I find myself racing to the gym in order to beat her there...because if she gets there first...it's over. She walks in and puts her water bottle on the machine to stake her claim. She recently discovered that this was a sure fire way to assure her spot. Before her recent discovery, we used to find each other racing to change in the bathroom. I always lost that race too...considering she wears next to nothing while working out. =/

When she beats me to the machine...I'm usually behind her on one of the treadmills giving her the evil eye. Why does the girl even need to be there? I can feel my blood boiling when her teeny, tiny legs are moving at high speed on that treadmill...You think she would look at me and realize I need it more than her. =/

This is my punishment for opting to go to this gym...when there's a brand new, nicely equipped gym basically next door to my house. but in my desperate attempt to avoid indian boys who might laugh at me...i decided to go to an all girl gym. =/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so lazy today =*( i'm trying to motivate myself to work out...what you should do you is your own motivation to push that skinny chick off the elyptical...you can take her, no problem...

it's what Jesus would do...but not really =\

meanwhile, i wanna come and see moussey. let's make arrangements, shall we?

Anonymous said...

i totally laughed out loud to this post because i was picturing u and this lady running to an elliptical machine :)

ur welcome to come and use ours since my lazy arss doesn't use it lol :) (but my daddio does)

and im with budda....i wana see mousse too! im sure belle would like to have a friend

Anonymous said...

don't worry about that chica. you are doing a superstar too in my books. i can picture this scene and cracks me up!

kovoor36 said...

hahha, dont stress, and leave work 15 mins early to beat this girl!!:)