Friday, July 28, 2006

it's a muggy, humid day in okc. my re-fried bang is sticking straight up. i tried to grease it down...only making it look THAT much more attractive. =/ i've got nothing special planned for the weekend, nevertheless...4:45 can't come soon enough.

I saw that Lifetime TV is doing a 3 night special on the Fantasia Borino Story. I look forward to that! For those of you who don't know who Fantasia is, she won American Idol a few seasons ago. I am a sucker for stories like this...I get inspired by people who hold on to a dream and beat the odds to achieve. It gives me just a wee bit more energy to hold on myself.

I asked BF to go watch a movie with me tomorrow...but she gave me some lame excuse about distance. =/

have a good weekend, all!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

haha, distance... somehwo i think its a valid excuse:) have a great weekend!!