Thursday, July 20, 2006

I decided to take the day off tomorrow, afterall...shh...i'm not telling the maternal unit because she will have a list of tasks she wants me to do if she finds out!...I've been told by Billy that I must write a post today to inform everyone that I will be gone tomorrow. I'm sure your lives would go on with out my Friday post. But to appease him...I'm writing this.

I will be spending the day doing some car maintenance...I'm also going to go watch a movie "The Devil Wears Prada"...I would watch Lady in the Lake...but I'm watching the movie in the morning, and I'm scared I'll be the only person in the theater...and I'd be way too scared! I might actually wake up early and head downtown to take some pictures of whatever interesting thing I might find...and check out the new downtown okc library....I'll find a cozy spot to read until my movie begins...then sheryl's going to meet me for lunch. We've decided to try something new and different...so, I'll have to figure out where to go. Afterwards, I'll window shop and head home...

But, it will be nice to have a day to do whatever the feezy i want! Too bad it will be 110 degrees outside while I do it!! Have a great weekend, all!

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

enjoy your long weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

thank God for days off!! =)