Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday with CCL...

Usually I have volunteers, my mom, and my aunt checking in on me throughout the day and night...but since CCL came it's just been me and her.  I had high hopes for today since my counts were good I thought maybe I could go out and about with her.  I suggested lunch, movie, and some grocery shopping for tonight's dinner.  We got as far as lunch...and I was absolutely spent.  I realized that I have no earthly idea what my limitations are.  I was so tired from merely sitting at lunch that I couldn't go into the store with her...I stayed in the car and tried to nap.  

Mousse cozying up with CCL's leg
She's taken good care of me...helped with chores, made me kale chips and monster cookies, andwalked Moussey while I've pretty much just been lying around.  Mousse loves her because CCL is super animated and talks to her a lot.  Talks...scolds...same thing.  CCL gave Moussey the best Christmas gift ever!!  I just have to convince Mousse that it's going to be amazing!  She found a mobile dog groomer!!!  So Wednesday, we have someone coming to the house that's going to brush her teeth, clean her ears, trim her nails, do unmentionable things to anal glands, bathe her, and DE-SHED her!!!!  I plan to leave out the unmentionable things to anal glands part when I give Mousse a pep talk about all this before their arrival!!  CCL and I are both super excited about the de-shedding part!!  This should help greatly in my daily vacuuming these days!!...or should I say my volunteers' daily vaccuming.
Kale chips and Monster cookies!
It's been great to have her here... Although she spent a lot of time putting the fear of God into me about drinking water.  Gone are the days where we used to pull all nighters talking until the wee hours of the morning.  It's a different season of life now...I'm thankful to have all those great childhood memories with her...with all my cousins....and thankful for their visits, texts, calls and prayers now.  Aaaaaah, I love my family.  (Check back with me next week when someone does something to piss me off! ;)
It's ok Moussey, Auntie Lisa will be back to see us!!

No comments: