Monday, December 14, 2015

I'm willing myself to sit up for a while and focus on something else other than nausea.  I'm not sure where this weekend went.  I slept through it completely...I haven't left my bedroom or my bed...for that matter.  It's been a brutal few days.  My friend Sheba came to stay with me and my Okc friends came in and out of the house working tirelessly to make sure help schedules were in place to prepare for this week, everything in the house is clean, and groceries and meds are stocked.  I didn't really know who was coming or going, because I was either asleep or moaning and groaning from the nausea.  I am so blessed to have friends and family who are so willing to step in wherever there is a need.  I am surrounded by such love and care...and I know that is an extension of God's love for me.  Although, I'm really weak and have definitely seen better and brighter days than this...I still feel overwhelmingly blessed.

Prayer Request:  My cancer buddy is recovering but in a lot of pain.  Please keep him in your prayers.
Please pray that I will be able to eat something...anything...soon.
My girl has been really worried about me.  Most of the time she sits by a wall and just stares at me.  She is definitely aware that something is wrong with her mom.


1 comment:

Paula Bailey said...

More nausea meds may be needed. Prayers!